Entry-Level Business Development Federal and Commercial Market
Development of new clientele and products, plays an integral role in the growth and prosperity of the company. Provide primary administrative support to the managerial level and possibly multiple leaders. Handles sales procedures and develop new clientele.
- Full Time
- High Energy and Drive to succeed
- Knowledge of IT and prior sales experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Must be self-motivated and attention to detail
- College or equivalent
- Targeted Sales Calls required
- Lead generation and driving deals to close
- A flexible individual that has the ability to adapt to change and learn quickly
- Good knowledge of rules of effective business English usage, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Back up and assist other administrative team members as needed
- Base salary plus Bonus/Commission based on sales
- Headquarters in Laurel MD – professional office environment
- Previous technical sales experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)